Monday, April 12, 2010

Eating Well and Having Fun

Since I just got home from a three day bachelorette party weekend in Oceanside and then a birthday dinner for Serrano, I will not be posting any recipes today.

But I would like to continue showing my support for Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution. Last week I made his version of Chicken Tikka Masala, which came out delicious as usual. I made it right after I bought his cookbook the first time--if you'd like to see that, just look here.

But since we all need a break from the toil life provides, I have created my own channel on YouTube. I am always on the lookout for funny videos, since they can always cheer me up instantly. But for now, I would like to pay special attention to the flash mob that did a dance routine with Jamie Oliver at Marshall University in Huntington, West Virginia. If you watch the show you've probably seen it. If you don't, or don't even care too much for the show, I guarantee you will at least find this cute.

He had all of these dancers get together to show in a fun way how simple cooking can be. The reaction is amazing, especially since it brought a lot of people to Jamie Oliver to learn how to cook. Here is the link for my channel, and it is the main video that you will see on the homepage. And if you ever need a laugh, check out the videos I have under Really Funny Videos (just be careful who you show them to--not all are for children). Enjoy!









No comments: